Whatcom County is still in Phase 2, so Snowater has most of its outdoor recreation facilities open.
Bring your own equipment as the sports equipment boxes have been locked for your safety.
- Sport Court behind 1200 building for Pickleball and Basketball;
- Tennis & Pickleball courts at the Heritage Log Cabin;
- Sport Court at the Clubhouse for Basketball;
- Log Cabin Picnic Shelter has 2 propane BBQ’s and social distanced picnic tables;
- Charcoal BBQ’s and picnic areas spread out around the property.
Enjoy all of these outdoor facilities and please continue to safe-distance while on the grounds or in town. Governor Inslee and Whatcom County Health Department require persons to wear masks everywhere in the state where 6-feet social distancing is not possible.
The Wi-Fi Networks at our 3 Common Buildings are accessible from the outdoor areas immediately around the Clubhouse, Recreation Building and the Log Cabin.
As of the July Long weekend Chair 9, Graham’s Restaurant, Graham’s General Store and Wake’n Bakery are all open in Glacier. The two grocery stores and the gas station in Maple Falls and the North Fork Brewery/Pizzeria are all open, each with their own safe-distancing protocols.
Snowater Board of Directors and the management team hold a weekly Zoom conference meeting to discuss Federal, State and Local guidelines and requirements for opening Snowater. We will update this blog as we know more. As of now, the common buildings and swimming facilities remain closed.
Please check travel updates at www.bellingham.org