- The Coronavirus Pandemic has forced us to virtually shut Snowater down: The common buildings were closed on March 17; we closed the children’s playgrounds, picnic shelter and fire pit on Monday, March 23; and on Wednesday, March 25, to comply with Governor Inslee’s order to “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order, we virtually shut Snowater down until further notice.
- We are discouraging all homeowners to visit Snowater until this lock down order is lifted.
- A skeleton staff is being maintained to work in isolation at Snowater to provide essential administration, maintenance and security services.
- The Chimney Chase and Roofing project is continuing as an essential service on one building (300) so long as our supplier is able to send its siding and roofing crews onsite.
- We encourage all owners and staff to practice “safe distancing” wherever you are and to avoid all unnecessary travel.
- Stay connected with family and friends via telephone, email and social media.
- Together, we will beat this thing and come out the other end as an even stronger community.
Nic Roggeman, Snowater president