We want to thank Mike Gooch and the entire Snowater Maintenance Crew for the fantastic job they did to get Snowater back to normal after the destruction caused by the number and severity of the heavy snowfalls this past winter. After the spring cleanup and the work done during Maintenance Week, the place looks better than ever. We wanted to show you some of the improvements and planned projects that are planned this summer.
- Log Cabin Tennis Courts – They are ready for play – new fencing is in place and it looks great. The surfaces of the two courts will be repainted later this summer.
- Clubhouse Pool – it has been re-opened after being shut down for a few weeks in order to replace two water heaters. We were lucky that this happened in our spring shoulder season.
- Sports Court – The basketball hoops and pickleball nets have been taken down in order to fill cracks in the concrete, before the court gets resurfaced and repainted in late July or early August, depending on the weather. The revitalized basketball/sports court complex will be ready for you later this summer.
- Highway Signage – The highway signage at Snowater’s entrance has been replaced with signage that is more welcoming and is in keeping with our website’s look, touch and feel.
- Pool Decks – The decks immediately next to both of our pools are now open for your suntanning pleasure.
- New Roofs – New roofs will be put on the Clubhouse and Recreation Center this summer. The materials used on the sloped roofs will establish the standards for the roofs that will be installed on the condo buildings starting in 3-4 years time. The flat decks over the racketball courts at both buildings will also get a new roof and concrete pavers.
- Snowline Fence Project – The fence between Snowline and ourselves will be completed from the top of the hill to the Snowater Entrance Road this summer.
Enjoy the attached photos taken by owners Mark Alway and Nic Roggeman – and get ready to enjoy your summer at Snowater.